Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Being Hayden Kho

Doc Hayds,

Allow me to give you a blog tribute (in lieu of my gift hehehe) for your birthday.

Hayden Kho Jr., Doc Hayden to everyone (myself included), Hayden to his dearest and closest friends, Hayds or Junjun to his family, Amor to his dear Doc Vicki. How do I begin to dissect the personality of this person I consider as a friend? Alot may have been written about him (good or bad), but you really have to get to know him a bit better to know that there is so much to Doc Hayden that meets the eye. I really did not expect that Doc Hayden is a very generous & down to earth person, considering that he is already a celebrity in his own right. His height may be intimidating (he stands around 6'2"-6'3"), but he has the charisma and the charm of a little boy. Doc Hayden has this certian warmth going on about him, that he will not let you get intimidated by him. He has the audacity to talk about anything and everything under the sun. He is very open to share what he knows to everyone. Whenever he talks to you, he listens to every word you say intently, his eyes looking directly towards yours. He loves to collect watches than cars. He is willing to travel anywhere & pay any price if a certain watch catches his attention. Doc Hayds was a ramp model during his teenage years but had to set it aside to focus on his studies, determined to follow the footsteps of his dad, his namesake, who is also a doctor. He still has that model vibe going on around him, he can give our top male models a run for their money. A very diligent student, he continues to study in order to improve his craft as a cosmetic surgeon & dermatologist to some of the biggest names in local showbiz. It is a known fact that he can sing, since he competed alongside other celebrities during the first season of Celebrity Duets. But once he gets his hands on a mic, believe me guys, he will not let it go. Hehehe. Singing for him is his way of expressing his emotions and from what I have observed, singing is his way for shaking off stress. He enjoys singing so much that it rubs off on you. I understand that feeling because I also love to sing myself. Now, he is spreading his wings and testing the waters of acting on television. Doc Hayden appeared in the hit Philippine version of the Mexican telenovela Marimar for a few episodes. He has also appeared in a TV movie shot in Singapore for media giant MediaCorp early this year and in a few months, he will be gracing the TV screens as one of the major characters in the local adaptation of the hit Korean drama series My Name is Kim Sam Soon, with no less than Asia's Songbird Regine Velasquez in the title role. Will the movies beckon? Only Doc Hayden knows, and when it does, he is gonna surprise everyone. Being famous of course, comes the controversies. Alot has been written about his relationship with Doc Vicki, as well as the rumors regarding his compentency as a doctor. In the few months that I have known him, I know that it bothers him a bit but he's just not minding the nasty rumors. A true gentleman indeed. In the few months that I have known him, he never made me feel that I am a lesser being beside him. Doc Hayden, thank you so much for allowing me to be your friend. We may not see each other that often, but everytime we do, it's always a fun, carefree & happy moment. I know you have everything, but I wish you all the best in everything you do. I also wish you the best of health and the continuous guidance of the Good Lord up above. Continue to inspire other people. And I hope that your love for Doc Vicki grow more each day. I know how much you love her and how crazy you are over her. Just love her that way a woman like her deserves to be loved. Doc Hayden, (belated) Happy Birthday! I am just around whenever you need me. XOXO

No comments: