Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Top 10 needs (according to Google; just type your name + needs. Ex: Toshi Needs)

These are my top 10 needs according to Google:

1. needs to give more for their customer's money

2. needs anymore hype (?)

3. needs more screen time (as if I've always been infront of the camera)

4. needs to do something with my life before I call it quits with music (hahaha)

5. needs to teach someone in Seattle how to make fried rice like he does (who am I, Nobu? Hehehe)

6. needs the recipe for the directions to bake the cake (now I wanna be either Rachael Ray, Nigella, Martha or Barefoot Contessa)

7. need to be able to control his breath throughout a song to avoid losing it halfway through a song (yup, I know, right?

8. to study for the long exam in Filipino and BioLab (I'm over and done with college, 5 years ago today if I'm not mistaken)

9. needs and desrves to be the winner (of? American Idol? Miss Universe? Deal or No Deal? Pinoy Big Brother? hahaha!)

10. needs to be back in the show (Hhmm, paging ABS-CBN? hahaha!)

No comments: