Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chillin'

Hi everyone! It's been two weeks since I have been out of work, and I have never felt so rested in my whole life! At least now I do not have to worry about getting late for work (or think about going to work for that matter). I sleep late at night and wake up at whatever time I want, and go back to sleep when I feel like it. Hehehe. I also did some shopping and just last week, I saw 2 movies, Get Smart and Mamma Mia (the latter I saw twice! please see the review I made for these 2 films) and I am so excited to watch The Dark Knight, the second episode of the Batman series under acclaimed director Christopher Nolan. Why am I excited? One answer: Heath Ledger. He seemed to be so good in this movie, that he is a strong contender for an Oscar next year (in the supporting actor category). He may no longer be around to see this film, but at least he left us with a memorable performance. I wonder if The Oscars would give a nomination, much less give out an acting award to an actor posthumously. I have never heard of it being done before, but if they did give an award in Heath's memory, it would be history in the making. And, I liked the prequel, Batman Begins because it is much different that the previous Batman films directed by Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher. Christopher Nolan gave the current Batman franchise a more polished and adult look. Well, that's all for now. I am just so happy to really have time for myself and 'til the next blog!

No comments: