Monday, August 4, 2008

His Name Is Akihiro Sato

Hey friends! It's been awhile since I last posted something here. Well, it's been more than a month since I've been out of work but it's ok, I am taking my sweet time to rest a bit and think but I am so itching to get a new job ASAP 'coz staying at home can get boring sometimes. Hehehe. My gosh I am so crushing someone right now, and he's been very visible on the boobtube lately. His name is Akihiro Sato, one of Brazil's best imports after Havaianas. Hahaha! He's just good looking. How did he become Brazilian if he has a distinctly Japanese name? From what I have read, his father is Japanese but is now based in Brazil. Akihiro is making a name for himself in the local modelling scene after making waves in Bangkok. Singapore and Hong Kong. He says that he loves it here in Manila because he feels at home right here, and he feels like he's in Sao Paulo even if he is miles away. Currently, he is seen on 2 TVC's: the Close Up commercial (where the aisles of the supermarket closes up so he and his co-model get close) and the now famous Nescafe commercial for the rainy season (where he grabs a drop of rain and makes it into a pendant and places it on the girl's chest). He is someone to watch out for.

No comments: