Monday, August 11, 2008

What I'm Loving Now Part Deux

I had so much to write about on my previous blog that when I realized that I was not able to write in all of them in one blog, I decided to give it another go. Here's another list of the things, and people I am currently loving.

1. Fergie's The Dutchess Album Cover FERGIE: The only woman member of the Black Eyed Peas, I am so into Fergie's music right now. I recently bought a copy of her album The Dutchess (Deluxe Edition) and she totally turned me into a fan. Her current CD contains 13 tracks and 4 bonus tracks, including Labels or Love, which was the main theme of the monstrous hit movie Sex and the City. Aside from Labels or Love, my other favorite tracks in her CD are Clumsy (both the original version and it's remix featuring Soulja Boy), Glamorous, All That I Got (The Makeup Song), Velvet and Finally (with John Legend on piano).

2. PROJECT RUNWAY PHILIPPINES: One of the best local franchises of an internationally-renowned reality show I've seen this year, which aims to find the next big Filipino fashion designer. I kinda liked that it still adheres to it's American counterpart when it comes to presentation, but it has a distinctly Filipino touch. The 14 finalists of Project Runway Philippines, which consists of a mix of established and new designers, will battle it out for a total cash prize of PHP500,000, a start-up business package, an editorial spread in Mega magazine, and an opportunity to show their collection at the Philippine Fashion Week. The show is hosted by model/theater actress Teresa Herrera (who's doing a really good & classy job as Heidi Klum's local counterpart) with esteemed fashion designer Jojie Lloren serving as mentor to the designers. Noted fashion designer Rajo Laurel and supermodel-turned-colmnist Apples Aberin-Sadwhani sits on board as the show's resident judges, with a guest judge on every episode. Who's In? Who's Out? Find it out every Wednesday night at 10 on ETC.

3. COOKING SHOWS: I love watching cooking shows. I find it a joy to know how to prepare a really good meal and learning different cultures with every cuisine. I love watching local and foreign cooking shows on TV. I currently love watching Quickfire, KaToque and Chef to Go on QTV 11 and foreign shows like Food Lover's Guide to the Planet on Nat Geo, and Food Safari & Nigella Bites on Discovery Travel and Living.

4. ETERNITY SUMMER BY CALVIN KLEIN: The current limited edition of the famed pefume, I like it because it smells very fresh and clean without assaulting your olfactory senses. Everytime I spray it on, it always feels like I just got out of the shower. I highly recommend this one to those who want a perfume that is light and breezy.

5. BULGARI AQUA MARINE: I have always been a fan of Bulgari perfumes, and their newest fragrance really got me crazy over it. I used to have the original Aqua, but when it ran out, I decided to switch to the new version. The new Bulgari Aqua Marine, like Eternity Summer, is also light on the nose and it smells really good, which is a far cry to the nice but strong and very masculine scent of the original Aqua. If you love perfumes, this is a must have on your collection.

No comments: