Saturday, June 28, 2008

100

Time flies so fast. I remember setting this account up April of last year primarily just to download songs I can save in my office PC. I never thought about posting pictures in here or making friends because I have always had my Friendster account for that. I didn't tinker this Multiply account of mine I have because I was never aware about how it works before and I thought Multiply was just a music and media sharing site. I didn't even bother to change the theme or add a picture here. But, there came a time that downloading music from Multiply was no longer allowed. An attempt to do so will be blocked by the office firewall. My attention then turned to beautifying my Multiply account, added friends and other contacts here. And then I tried composing a blog. I know that a blog was some sort of an online journal, but I never really bothered about blogging because even if I had the knack for writing and stuff, I never really had the time to cpmpose one blog. I did try to post blogs in my Friendster account but it was just a seasonal thing. I only had less than 10 blog journals there. Their blog page is not easy to operate. I remember posting my first blog back in November of 2007. I was able to post one blog out of complete boredom here in the office. And since then, I have always made it a point to post a blog everyday or every other day. During the time Multiply was blocked by out IT department, I had to go to an Internet cafe just to blog. I was checking my Media Locker earlier and I saw that from November 2007 'til yesterday, I have posted a total of 99 blog entries here in Multiply. Amazing! And what a way to celebrate it is to create my 100th blog. That's why this current blog is just aptly titled 100. Milestones should be celebrated, right? I know my blogs are not as influential as Perez Hilton's or Bryanboy's, but I am composing blogs just because I want to share a piece of my mind and heart to everyone here. I consider blogging like writing a journal in your old-fashioned diary. I get to express my thoughts and feelings on certain issues, I get to pour my heart out if I feel sad and blue, I get to share my happiness and joy as well in a high tech, digital way. Sometimes, I do run out of ideas to blog about. I remember posting a blog about me suffering from what I invented as a Blogger's Block, similar to a writer who's suffering from writer's block. I have never really cared if one person or 100 persons view my blogs. As long as there are people who are interested in the blogs I post, I am thankful for that. I would like to thank the people who always view my blog entries. I hope you were able to get something from it, learn something about me and I hope that I always make sense with the blogs I post. As long as there are things that inspire me to make a blog, I will always keep on posting blog entries. Blogging is like a therapy for me. As I mentioned in my early blogs, blogging keeps my sanity in check. This is just the beginning of more blog entries. Thank You my friends who always take time to view my blogs, I appreciate it. Thanks to Multiply for allowing people like me to post blogs online. On to the next 100 blogs!

No comments: