Wednesday, June 18, 2008

survey all over again

The way to win your heart?
great food and a great friendship

What did you do last night?
work

Do you have the same name as one of
your relatives?
no

Are you looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?
next question please

One song that's meaningful to you?
sometime, somewhere by regine velasquez

Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti?
twirl

Do you drink milk straight from the
carton?
no

Do you like Batman?
I like Superman better

Who was the last person who told you
they loved you?
my mom

Addicted to anything?
clothes, shoes, facebook

What were you last listening to in the
car?
always be my baby by david cook

Do you like anyone now?
- yeah.:)

When was the last time you sang out loud?
at a karaoke joint 2 weeks ago

What did you have for breakfast?
pork adobo and macaroni soup

Is your birthday on a holiday?
no

What instant messaging service do you
use?
- YM, IM

Can you cook?
yes

Did you have a nap today?
yes

What was the reason you got in trouble
last?
i haven't been in trouble lately hahahaha

What do you wear more, jeans or shorts?
jeans when I am out, shorts when I am home

When is your birthday?
October 20

Do you swear a lot?
hmm..

Where did you get the shirt(s) you're
wearing?
Giordano

Do you have any regrets?
- none.:)

What was your first alcoholic drink?
Colt 45

What color are your favorite shoes?
my red and black Vans sneakers

Who would you like to see right now?
Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile

Are you a social or anti-social person?
social

Ever been in love?
of course

Ever had braces?
nah, that's why I have typical Japanese teeth

Who was the first person to really
break your heart?
Oh my! Next question

What do you wear to bed?
White tshirt and shorts

Do you trust people?
It takes time before I trust someone completely

Who was the first person you talked to
today?
my cousin Alfie

Who was the first person to text you
today?
My friend Jamie

What was the first thing you did this
morning?
Woke up and took a shower

Looking forward to something this
weekend?
Embassy =)

No comments: